Shared Web Hosting - Is It Beneficial For Your Business?
Shared web hosting is very common in today's online world. There are unlimited web hosting service providers offering shared hosting plans and services which are commonly beneficial for personal blogging websites and business websites. In general terms, you can define the shared web hosting as a service where a single server is shared by many websites. Each website is allocated separate partition/place on the server to keep it distinct from other websites. While the key thing is that each site shares the common sufficient resources like storage space, server-connected CPU, and data transfer etc. It is generally the secure and most reasonable option for hosting as many site owners share the overall cost of server installation and management.
Different types of Shared hosting services
Nowadays, there are various types of shared web hosting available on the best features and services provided by hosting companies, for instance, programming languages and database access. The two major kinds of shared hosting are;
• Linux-based web hosting
• Windows-based web hosting
There are a few hosting service providers offering Windows-based shared hosting in Kenya because its performance is much lower than Linux-based hosting servers. On the other hand, Linux hosting is now considered the most popular and cheapest web hosting solution across the country. In Linux hosting, the server runs on cPanel that only runs under Linux operating system. High-performance, flexibility, compatibility, reliability, and affordability are some of the key features of Linux-based hosting services. Generally, a good service package offers minimum 150 GB of disk space and at least 2 GB of bandwidth with an uptime guarantee of 99.95%.
Beneficial for all Businesses
Offering a plenty of advantages, Linux web hosting is beneficial to all kinds and sizes of businesses from startups to small and large organizations. Let's have a look at how it is suitable for all of them!
• Usually, a small business does not have a huge enough budget to buy a hosting server for their website. Shared hosting makes possible for every small business owner to buy a server to host their web pages from. The fastest web hosting helps them to get the strong online presence at a cost they can afford to pay.
• Linux-based shared hosting services are also favourable for those who are just going to start their new websites such as blog pages. People can rarely afford to own a dedicated hosting server for their blogging websites, but shared hosting makes their dream a reality. Through this type of hosting, they can have their blogging pages on the internet. Moreover, they can also increase the amount of server disk space according to their requirements with this type of hosting.
• If you're running a large business setup and looking for a web presence, Linux hosting is also a prime choice for you. You'll agree with this point that as your business nurtures, the amount of server space is also growing. If you use shared web hosting then you can enhance the size of your data storage package according to your business needs without paying a huge amount. While if you purchase your own hosting server, then when you expand your business, you've to spend more money to build a larger server to meet your requirements. So, it is valuable to choose the Linux-based shared hosting for you.
In a nutshell, shared hosting is the ideal solution for anyone who is looking to build their first website, or a small or big organization thinking about creating a long-lasting web presence. However, it is advisable that you must choose a reliable web hosting company. Only a competent hosting provider can suggest you the best possible solution. With shared hosting, the company is responsible for the management, maintenance, and up gradation of the server. Furthermore, they also provide 24/7 full support to their clients. So, conduct an online research and try to find the one who will offer you with unlimited web hosting packages according to your needs and pocket.
Kenya Website Experts is a leading domain registration and hosting company in the Kenya focusing on offering Linux-based shared hosting solutions for all personal, business, eCommerce, and commercial websites.
To know more about our company unlimited hosting packages, visit https://kenyawebexperts.com or feel free to contact us: 0727794516
Was this answer helpful?
The success of your website lies in the number of views that it gets and its visibility in the...
1. Not bothering to update your listings First, stick to listings that are relevant to your...
Cybercrime has caused a tremendous loss both directly and indirectly as far as small and medium...
Domain name registration is a necessary, easy, and strategically important first step in...
The focus of this article is to assist those just starting out in building a home based business...