How to install WordPress using Quickinstall
- Log into your cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section, click on the Quick Install icon:
- In the left menu, under Popular Installs, click WordPress, then click Install WordPress:
- Complete the form that appears with the following details:
- The Base Domain for your installation.
- The sub directory you would like the site to load from, if desired.
Example: Should you wish your WordPress URL to be mydomain.com/site instead of just mydomain.com. Your site will always display this extension if you enter one.
- For Admin Email, enter an email address where you want the admin password emailed to. Make sure this is a working email address.
- For Blog Title, enter the name of the website. This is what will appear in the header as the name of your site.
- For Admin Username, enter your preferred user name.
- Your first name.
- Your last name.
- Click Install WordPress when you're ready to proceed.
A progress bar at the top of the page will let you know when installation is complete. Once complete, you will be able to start working on your WordPress site. Check your email for your WordPress username and password as well as a link to your WordPress dashboard.
You may also find your credentials by clicking View Credentials in the bar at the top of the page:
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is a free open source software that is available for install in your cPanel Softaculous...
This tutorial will help you learn how to manage your categories in the WordPress program. You...
This tutorial will teach you how to manage your plugins in WordPress. First you need to log in...
This tutorial will teach you how to manage users in your WordPress program. You will need to...
How to change your WordPress installation’s site URL in the event you no longer have access to...