How to install WordPress using Quickinstall
- Log into your cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section, click on the Quick Install icon:
- In the left menu, under Popular Installs, click WordPress, then click Install WordPress:
- Complete the form that appears with the following details:
- The Base Domain for your installation.
- The sub directory you would like the site to load from, if desired.
Example: Should you wish your WordPress URL to be mydomain.com/site instead of just mydomain.com. Your site will always display this extension if you enter one.
- For Admin Email, enter an email address where you want the admin password emailed to. Make sure this is a working email address.
- For Blog Title, enter the name of the website. This is what will appear in the header as the name of your site.
- For Admin Username, enter your preferred user name.
- Your first name.
- Your last name.
- Click Install WordPress when you're ready to proceed.
A progress bar at the top of the page will let you know when installation is complete. Once complete, you will be able to start working on your WordPress site. Check your email for your WordPress username and password as well as a link to your WordPress dashboard.
You may also find your credentials by clicking View Credentials in the bar at the top of the page:
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is giving error on image upload : "image.jpg" has failed to upload due to an error...
This tutorial will help you learn how to manage your categories in the WordPress program. You...
login to cPanel and select phpMyAdmin found under Databases. Once you’re inside...
If you want to change the primary domain of your WordPress multisite installation, there are 5...
Developing a WordPress site locally can help speed up the development process. In the past, we...