How to install WordPress using Quickinstall
- Log into your cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section, click on the Quick Install icon:
- In the left menu, under Popular Installs, click WordPress, then click Install WordPress:
- Complete the form that appears with the following details:
- The Base Domain for your installation.
- The sub directory you would like the site to load from, if desired.
Example: Should you wish your WordPress URL to be mydomain.com/site instead of just mydomain.com. Your site will always display this extension if you enter one.
- For Admin Email, enter an email address where you want the admin password emailed to. Make sure this is a working email address.
- For Blog Title, enter the name of the website. This is what will appear in the header as the name of your site.
- For Admin Username, enter your preferred user name.
- Your first name.
- Your last name.
- Click Install WordPress when you're ready to proceed.
A progress bar at the top of the page will let you know when installation is complete. Once complete, you will be able to start working on your WordPress site. Check your email for your WordPress username and password as well as a link to your WordPress dashboard.
You may also find your credentials by clicking View Credentials in the bar at the top of the page:
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will teach you how to write a comment in WordPress. Log in to your WordPress...
WordPress is a free open source software that is available for install in your cPanel Softaculous...
The purpose of this tutorial is to teach you how to write a new post in WordPress. You need to...
This tutorial will teach you how to configure your settings in WordPress. You should log in, and...
Step 1: Updating Wordpress URLsLog in to your website Admin page ie yourdomain.com/wp/wp-adminGo...