How Setup Email on Windows Phone
- Open Settings
- Tap email + accounts
- Choose add an account
- Choose advanced setup
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Tap Next.
- Choose Internet email
- Enter an Account Name, this is how the account will be identified later.
Incoming Mail Server
- Enter Your name, as you would like it to appear in your emails.
- Enter mail.example.com as the Incoming email server
- Choose POP3 or IMAP4 as the Account Type.
Note: IMAP is the preferred protocol as it will not download and store your emails on your Windows 8 device.
- Enter your full email address as the User name
Outgoing Mail Server
- Enter mail.example.com as theOutgoing (SMTP) email server
- Tap Advanced Settings
- Ensure that Outgoing server requires authentication is checked.
Was this answer helpful?
To set up your Outlook 2007/2010 client to work with Gmail:1.Enable IMAP in Gmail. Don't forget...
This is a resource on how to read the full email headers, also known as long headers or internet...
This tutorial will teach how to trace an email address. This feature allows you to view how the...
By default, webmail applications use the host server's time zone. If you are in a different time...
G Suite gives you an HTML file containing a verification code. When you upload the HTML file to...