How Setup Email on Windows Phone
- Open Settings
- Tap email + accounts
- Choose add an account
- Choose advanced setup
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Tap Next.
- Choose Internet email
- Enter an Account Name, this is how the account will be identified later.
Incoming Mail Server
- Enter Your name, as you would like it to appear in your emails.
- Enter mail.example.com as the Incoming email server
- Choose POP3 or IMAP4 as the Account Type.
Note: IMAP is the preferred protocol as it will not download and store your emails on your Windows 8 device.
- Enter your full email address as the User name
Outgoing Mail Server
- Enter mail.example.com as theOutgoing (SMTP) email server
- Tap Advanced Settings
- Ensure that Outgoing server requires authentication is checked.
Was this answer helpful?
a) Synchronizing subscribed folders for ( my email address )' reported error (0x800CCC0F) :...
Email forwarders allow you to send a copy of an email from one email address to another email...
This is a resource on how to read the full email headers, also known as long headers or internet...
Type the following command:telnet example.com 25View Results:If Port 25 is not blocked, you will...
Now let's set our Default (or catchall) email address. The default email address will "catch" any...