Affiliate Marketing 4 Steps To Stand Out Above Other Affiliate Marketers Kenya
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best and easiest ways to earn money online today. With no or little startup cost it is one of the best ways for people to get started. But with competition getting stiffer you need to be able to set yourself apart from other affiliate marketers and stand out to potential buyers.
1. The first thing that is going to make you stand out is to have your own website. You can get by without having your own website but if you want to stand out then this is basically a necessity. The reason for this is that affiliate links are long and almost impossible for someone to remember. And you also leave yourself open to someone stealing your affiliate commissions. With your own website you can use a plug-in called pretty link to mask your affiliate URLs to where your links look much neater and does not include your affiliate information for someone else to steal. And using pretty link you can also track how many clicks you get to your links and you can use it to track campaigns and see which ones are the most profitable.
2. Another thing you're going to want to do is to create your own ads and possibly your own set of banners. You're going to have a lot of affiliates that are promoting with you and you want to be able to stand out above them with your own original ads and banners. Most affiliate programs will provide you with ads and banners to use, but most affiliates will be using those instead of making their own banners or writing their own ads. This is a great and easy way to stand out above the crowd.
3. Another way to stand out is to offer your own original products or rewritten PLR products on your website. You also want to have some giveaway items that you can use to entice people to join your mailing list so you can market to them again. This is where having your own website plays a major role in making you a better affiliate. If you direct people directly to the affiliate website then you don't have the chance to collect their name and email to market various products to them. As they say, the money is in the list, which we will discuss in another article.
4. Another great way to stand out is to write a review of the product. I, personally, always do a text review and a video review. I post the text review on my review website and then post a video review on YouTube as well as the other video sharing sites. Then I will also post it on my review website. When writing your review always make sure you are honest, get the pluses and minuses for the product, and then an overall rating. You may also provide a tutorial on how to use the product. What I always try to do is to get a review copy of the product that I am writing a review on to where I can give a very honest review.
Just contact the seller and request review access and give them a link to your blog where you have posted other reviews. About 75% of the time they will have no problem with giving you review access because in the long run it is helping them sell more product and make more money.
With so many new products being released today there are always new products to promote and make money from. And standing out above the crowd will help you get your first share of the affiliate market.
Kenya Website Experts have been operating many different websites. We invites you to get our free report on Internet Marketing by visiting https://kenyawebexperts.com/knowledgebase/34/Resources or call us on +254 722 209 414
Was this answer helpful?
The truth is that a domain name can play a very important role in making your brand noticeable or...
1. Target Market: Research by international marketing agencies has proved that businesses should...
An online business grows and survives based on its visitor traffic. But you don't want to have to...
Business Ideas for Working from Home - Find the Right Solution There is a lot of buzz about...
Personal Computers, Servers Or ISP (Internet service provider)? You need a server to host your...