6 Amazing Tips On Using An Autoresponder For Online Success Kenya
An autoresponder is a program which automatically sends an email when a specific piece of information or action is completed.
For example, if you purchase something on eBay an email is sent immediately to your email account informing you that payment has been received and later,
when the item has been dispatched.
Within the realms of internet marketing and affiliate marketing, an autoresponder can be a very powerful tool.
Your autoresponder account has to be managed much like your website or blog for example, you need to link the form on your website, used to capture email
addresses, to your account and set up a program to inform the system when to send emails to those visitors whose email addresses you capture, as detailed
By taking the following steps you can capture and use email addresses to secure a very profitable sale within your online business.
1. Create a website or blog - When you create a website or blog it is always for a specific reason. It could be to provide information to people interested
in your market niche, or to sell products related to that niche, or to advertise affiliate products for sale, and so on.
2. Link your autoresponder - Once your site or blog is created, you link the account to your site by creating a form, choosing what information you would
like to capture (first name, surname, email address) and place the coding for this form onto your site.
3. Add quality content - You then need to fill your website or blog with interesting and valuable information, making it worthwhile for a visitor to read
through and click on various parts.
4. Request email information in return for offers - By inserting the form on your website or blog, you can request a visitor provides their email address
in return for some information, a product, report and similar items.
5. Repeat the offers - Once the email address is captured, you can then email your visitor with relevant information on further offers, hopefully securing
6. Build your list - By continuing to add posts to your blog and inform your visitors of the new blog, readers will return to your site again to receive
more detail with the potential of purchasing related products from you.
For more information or advice on creating your own money-making website, becoming an affiliate marketer or starting a blog, visit www.kenyawebexperts.com or call us on +254 722 209 414.
Was this answer helpful?
Businesses of this mobile-driven world are making great efforts to make use of the great scope of...
One of the ways to improve your online brand is by being active online in ways that focus on your...
I need a website built, but where do I start? First things first, you need somewhere to put the...
If you have been trying your hands at internet marketing, you have no doubt come to the...
As a businessperson, it is easy to dismiss this news as another story that will soon be...