How to create and manage mailing lists in cPanel
Creating mailing list in cPanel
cPanel allows you to create mailing lists in several clicks:
1. Log into your cPanel, navigate to Mail section and click on Mailing Lists
In the next window:
- Enter the mailing list name in the List Name text box.
- Select a domain from the Domain menu.
- Enter strong password for your mailing list
- Select one of the following access types:
public - subscriptions are open.
private - administrator must approve subscriptions.
2. Click on Add Mailing List
Once done you will see a message about successful mailing list creation.
Managing mailing lists
All your mailing lists created can be found in Current Lists section.
List Name - the name of your Mailing List.
Disk Usage - the amount of disk space that mailing list uses
Access - private or public
Administrator - mailing list administrators
Functions - administrative functions for the mailing list.
1) Delete - the mailing list will be removed.
2) Change Password - allows to change mailing list password without the old one.
3) Manage - redirects to mailing list management dashboard.
4) Delegation - assigns administrative rights to available users. Use arrows to add/exclude selected users from the list of administrators and click Save.
Among the most common tools to manage your mailing lists with you can find the following ones:
Passwords - change list ownership passwords
Language options - set default and supported languages for your mailing lists
Membership List - list of currently subscribed users
Mass Subscription - subscribe new users or send invitations
Mass Removal - remove users from your mailing list
Subscription rules - this section allows you to configure subscription and membership exposure policy.
Sender filters - this section contains the controls for moderation of both member and non-member postings.
Recipient filters - this section allows you to configure various filters based on the recipient of the message.
Spam filters - this section allows you to configure various anti-spam filters posting filters, which can help reduce the amount of spam your list members end up receiving
This is it!
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will teach you how to create an auto responder. You can use auto responders to...
G Suite gives you an HTML file containing a verification code. When you upload the HTML file to...
There are two ways to access webmail. You can actually login to webmail without first logging...
Here are the values to use in your domain's DNS settings to configure MX records for Google Apps....
This is a resource on how to read the full email headers, also known as long headers or internet...