How to change cPanel Password
The steps to change your cPanel password are as follows:
- Login to the cPanel
- Click Change Password
- In the box to the right of Old Password, provide your old password.
- In the box to right of New Password, provide the new password. This password should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and non-numeric symbols. (example. aB3#$f^&G*1)
- In the box to the right of New Password (again), provide the password once again for verification.
- Do NOT uncheck the box for "Allow MySQL password change". (This does not reset any passwords for your database users; rather, it keeps you able to login to phpMyAdmin via cPanel.)
- Click the Change your password button.
You have now just changed your password. Before you proceed, you will be prompted to log back into cPanel.
Was this answer helpful?
Before you can log into cPanel, you must open your Internet browser. This will work in whatever...
Before making payments, please make your order through our website and get an Invoice.On your...
Lets learn about cPanel, and how to navigate it's many pages and functions. Making sure that...
This tutorial will teach you how to check on who is viewing your website using the program in...
How to Generate a Full Backup in cPanel To generate a full backup in cPanel: Log into cPanel....