How to set Email Signatures in Webmail
The free webmail client RoundCube allows you to set up a signature for outgoing messages.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Identities" Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Add your signature.
To have a signature on all of your outgoing emails, you can add one in SquirrelMail in the Personal Information section.
- First, log into your SquirrelMail.
- Click on Options at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Personal Information."
- On the next screen you will be able to insert your signature.
You may create or change a signature in the Horde WebMail following the steps given below:
- On the icon bar at the very top of any mail page in the Horde WebMail application, click on the options icon.
- In the Your Information column, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, click Edit Your Identities.
- Select the Default identity from the Your Identities pop-up menu, type your signature text, and click the Create button.
- Confirmation that the change you have made to your default identity will appear at the top of your window stating "adding a signature file."
Was this answer helpful?
Log into your Gmail account.Go to the Gear at the top right and select Settings. Click the...
This tutorial will teach you how to create POP email accounts. These accounts will be based off...
There are two ways to access webmail. You can actually login to webmail without first logging...
You can use e-mail filters to block unwanted messages based upon a certain set of conditions. For...
Now let's set our Default (or catchall) email address. The default email address will "catch" any...